Watch Moby Get Electrocuted, And Remember Your Life Could Be Worse

    I don’t really know how much setup this video needs, but basically Moby was playing a show in Amsterdam, and he got electrocuted by a hanging lightbulb, and there is video of him fainting above. I guess the thing to remember is that no matter how bad your life is, is that at least a lightbulb didn’t just cause you to faint in front of journalists. You might have blown that joke at your office staff meeting, but at least you have an un-electrocuted neck.