Yes, that’s not a joke. The three Wu-Tang’ers finally decided on a name for both their group and their album. There’s also some cover art now, too, which looks pretty bad-ass. The album was previously titled Three The Hard Way, but hey, I don’t think anyone will mind the switch (back?) to Wu-Massacre. And while “Meth, Ghost & Rae” isn’t the best group name, it’s…eh, OK, it’s kinda boring. But whatever, the music will likely make up for it.
Here’s the (awesome looking) track list:
01. Criminology 2.5 f. Raekwon & Ghostface Killah
02. Mef vs. Chef
03. Ya Moms (Skit)
04. Smooth Sailing (rmx) f. Ghostface Killah, Method Man & Solomon Childs
05. Our Dreams
06. Gunshowers f. Method Man, Ghostface Killah, Inspectah Deck & Cappadonna
08. Pimpin’ Chipp
09. How To Pay Rent (Skit) f. Tracy Morgan
11. Youngtown Heist
12. Break Breaka (It’s That Wu Shit)
13. Made Men (Bonus)
P.S. Method Man, Ghostface, and Raekwon, can you please just stick with this one? Thanks.