I'm sorry to report that two dolphins, not unlike the grinning little guys above, have--in all seriousness--overdosed on heroin.
The pair, which called the Connyland theme park/zoo in Switzerland home, passed away within five days of each other. The drug was found in the dolphins' bloodstreams, and it is thought to be connected to last November when a tank near the animals' own was rented out to house a rave. It's also being said that the dolphins could have also suffered from trauma due to the event's high noise level.
There has been nothing to indicate that the dolphins were given the opiates intentionally. But seriously, who does heroin at a dolphin park? [Aux]
|Cloud Nothings, Guided By Voices, The Pains of Being Pure at Heart - CBGB Festival Begins July 5 with Cloud Nothings, GBV||Meek Mill Watch 13-Year-Old Meek Mill Rap|