A new site launched recently called wikicollecting.org, and it's aim is to hip you to how much your memorabilia is worth. It also is a clearinghouse for things like the most expensive Beatles collectibles.
Luxist has a rundown of the top five, and it'll make you feel poor: The most expensive was John Lennon's Rolls Royce, which sold for $2.23 million in 1985, which means it's probably way more expensive today. Also on the list are handwritten lyrics, drum heads and a guitar.
Top Five Most Expensive Beatles Collectibles
1. John Lennon's Rolls-Royce Phantom V – $2.23 million
2. The piano John Lennon used to write Imagine - $2.1 million
3. John Lennon's handwritten lyrics to "A Day in the life" - $1,202,500
4. The drum skin which appears on the cover of Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - £541,250 ($1,071,133)
5. George Harrison's Gibson SG guitar - $567,500
|Justin Bieber, Odd Future, Tyler the Creator - Odd Future Meet Justin Bieber And Worlds Collide, ETC.||Beach House Beach House Perform New Songs At Webster Hall (Video)|