We just finished enjoying the video for the first single off the Knife’s upcoming album Shaking the Habitual, and now the duo have followed up by releasing both the album art and the track listing for the anticipated new record. As the Line of Best Fit reports, “Full of Fire” will be track two of 13 – and it’s not the only one to break the nine-minute mark. Looks like we’re in for a few whoppers, including a 20-minute track at the head of side B.
Shaking the Habitual is now available for pre-order from iTunes. The album will be released April 8 via Brille and Mute. View the full track listing below.
Shaking the Habitual:
1. A Tooth for an Eye (6:04)
2. Full of Fire (9:17)
3. A Cherry on Top (8:43)
4. Without You My Life Would Be Boring (5:14)
5. Wrap Your Arms Around Me (4:36)
6. Crake (0:55)
7. Old Dreams Waiting to Be Realized (19:22)
8. Raging Lung (9:58)
9. Networking (6:42)
10. Oryx (0:37)
11. Stay Out Here (Shannon Funchess, Emily Roysdon and The Knife) (10:42)
12. Fracking Fluid Injection (9:54)
13. Ready to Lose (4:36)