Sean Price stops by looking like the Santa Claus of grown man rap today. The veteran Brownsville MC presents the artwork and tracklist for his eagerly anticipated Mic Tyson album and gifts an insanely awesome animated video for his grimy, Alchemist-produced banger, “STFU Part 2,” in which he does battle with killer apes—and wins (obviously).
Meanwhile, Mic Tyson will feature guest appearances from Pharoahe Monch, Freddie Gibbs and Buckshot, and production from 9th Wonder, Evidence and Statik Selektah (alongside Alc’s beats, of course). It hits the streets on Oct. 30, and all fingers point to it being a monster of a record.
Check out the cool visuals below and hit the jump for the album tracklist.
Sean Price – Mic Tyson tracklist:
1. Genesis of the Omega (Prod. The Alchemist)
2. Bar-Barian (Prod. The Alchemist)
3. Pyrex (Prod. Amp)
4. Price & Shining Armor (Feat. Ruste Juxx) (Prod. Wool)
5. Title Track (Prod. Eric G)
6. Straight Music (Prod. 9th Wonder)
7. STFU Part 2 (Prod. The Alchemist)
8. Hush (Prod. Khrysis!)
9. Solomon Grundy (Feat. Ike Eyes & Ill Bill) (Prod. Eric G)
10. Frankenberry (Feat. Buckshot (Prod. Stu Bangaz)
11. BBQ Sauce (Feat. Pharoahe Monch) (Prod. Evidence, Co-Prod. Babu)
12. Bully Rap (Feat. Realm Reality) (Prod. The Alchemist)
13. By The Way (Feat. Torae) (Prod. Evidence)
14. Battering Bars (Feat. Pumpkin Head) (Prod. Beat Butcha)
15. The Hardest N***a Out (Prod. Beat Butcha)
iTunes Bonus Tracks:
16. Haraam (Prod. Team Demo)
17. Remember (Feat. Freddie Gibbs) (Prod. Statik Selektah)
18. I See (Prod. Quelle Chris)