Radiohead guitarist Ed O’Brien already dropped a hint that the band will be on the road for much of 2012, and now comes some confirmation of a few North American dates. So far there are only 10 shows on the itinerary, which will no doubt cause speculation that more will be added—especially as no major East or West Coast dates are included.
The tour begins on Feb. 27 in Miami, FL, and winds up on Mar. 15 at the Jobing.com Arena in Glendale, AZ. Tickets go on sale Nov. 12 for all shows apart from the Feb. 29 date in Tapa, FL, which goes on sale Nov. 19. There will be a four ticket per person limit for each show, head over here for more details on ticketing.
Radiohead U.S. tour dates:
- 02.27 Miami, FL: American Airlines Arena
- 02.29 Tampa, FL: St. Pete Times Forum
- 03.01 Atlanta, GA: Philips Arena
- 03.03 Houston, TX: Toyota Center
- 03.05 Dallas, TX: American Airlines Center
- 03.07 Austin, TX: Frank Erwin Center
- 03.09 St. Louis, MO: Scottrade Center
- 03.11 Kansas City, MO: Sprint Center
- 03.13 Broomfield, CO: 1stBank Center
- 03.15 Glendale, AZ: Jobing.com Arena