With exactly 20 days ’til its release, Kendrick Lamar unveils the tracklist for his eagerly anticipated debut album, good kid, m.A.A.d. city. Much like we suspected, the 12-track (or 17-track, if you pick up a deluxe copy) project boasts appearances from Dr. Dre, Drake, Jay Rock, MC Eiht, Sonnymoon’s Anna Wise and, of course, Lady Gaga (although it’s worth pointing out that the initially announced “PARTYNAUSEOUS” collaboration has either been renamed or replaced).
Mary J. Blige helps to bolster the deluxe edition pickings, which also includes the summer smashes, “The Recipe” featuring Dr. Dre and the original “Swimming Pools (Drank).” good kid, m.A.A.d. city arrives Oct. 22 and is available to pre-order on iTunes now.
Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d. city tracklist:
1. Sherane A.K.A Master Splinter’s Daughter
2. ***** Don’t Kill My Vibe (Feat. Lady Gaga)
3. Backseat Freestyle
5. Money Trees (Feat. Jay Rock)
6. Poetic Justice (Feat. Drake)
7. Good Kid
8. M.A.A.D City (Feat. Mc Eiht)
9. Swimming Pools (Drank) (Extended)
10. Sing About Me I’m Dying Of Thirst
11. Real (Feat. Anna Wise Of Sonnymoon)
14. Black Boy Fly
15. Now or Never (Feat. Mary J. Blige)
16. Collect Calls