Do you remember when Jimmy Fallon's last album came out? It was 2002, and it was called The Bathroom Wall; it was split pretty much halfway between comedy bits and songs--such as the lead single "Idiot Boyfriend." But since Fallon has become the prince of Late Night, his musical parodies of pop culture have become his signature.
The new record, Blow Your Pants Off (see the cover above), is set for release June 12. It'll feature Fallon's "History of Rap" collaborator Justin Timberlake, Paul McCartney and Bruce Springsteen. Some material we've already heard, such as Brian Williams' slow-jamming the news and Fallon/Eddie Vedder's "Balls in Your Mouth" collaboration. But, as most will probably agree, that just means Blow will funny as hell. Take a look at the tracklist below. [RS]
Jimmy Fallon - Blow Your Pants Off:
1) "Neil Young Sings 'Fresh Prince of Bel-Air'"
2) "History of Rap" (feat. Justin Timberlake)
4) "Scrambled Eggs" (feat. Paul McCartney)
5) "The Doors Sing 'Reading Rainbow'"
6) "Balls In Your Mouth" (feat. Eddie Vedder)
7) "My Upstairs Neighbors Are Having Sex (And Listening to the Black Eyed Peas)"
8) "Bob Dylan Sings 'Charles in Charge'"
9) "Walk of Shame" (feat. Dave Matthews)
10) "Slow Jam the News" (feat. Brian Williams)
11) "New French Girlfriend"
12) "Cougar Huntin’" (feat. Big & Rich)
13) "You Spit When You Talk"
14) "Friday" (feat. Stephen Colbert)
15) "Neil Young Sings 'Whip My Hair'" (feat. Bruce Springsteen)