Coroner Report Is Out: Amy Winehouse Died Of Alcohol Poisoning

    After a couple months of speculation, and promises from her parents that she didn’t die of a drug overdose, the coroner for Amy Winehouse has released her report, finding that Winehouse died of “accidental alcohol poisoning.” The coroner reported finding alcohol bottles scattered around her apartment, and her blood alcohol level was five times the legal limit. The coroner also added that there were no illegal drugs in Winehouse’s system, and the fact that she was taking a drug for alcohol withdrawal did not affect her death.

    Winehouse died back in July, at age 27. She had kicked drugs and alcohol for a while, but according to her doctor, had started drinking again shortly before here death. You can read more details at AP.