Surf Club badge holder Hit-Boy has enjoyed a breakout year in 2012, releasing his debut solo rap project, HITstory, picking up even more impressive production credits (G.O.O.D. Music "Clique," A$AP Rocky "Goldie") and making his affiliation with Kanye West's G.O.O.D. Music official. Now its time for the L.A.-based production duo's other half, Chase N. Cashe, to bask in the spotlight.
That's not to say the producer/MC, originally from New Orleans, hasn't been putting in the work this year, though. Chase partnered with DJ Drama for his very own Gangsta Grillz mixtape, The Heir Up There, back in February, got invited as a support act on Drake's Club Paradise Tour and has released a slew of tracks since. But next month will see a new release from Chase in the form of CHARM.
The 15-track project boasts some high profile collaborations indeed, with A$AP Rocky, Kobe and Lolah Brown guesting, while beatmaking maestros araabMUZIK, Jahlil Beats and Tha Bizness help Chase score the soundtrack. Circle Nov. 11 on your calendars for the arrival of CHARM.
Chase N. Cashe - CHARM tracklist:
1. Under Dawg (Prod. Tha Bizness)
2. Irevolutionary (Prod. JLBS)
3. Line of Fire F. Kobe (Prod. Jahlil Beats)
4. Nosy (Prod. Chase N. Cashe)
5. Visine (Prod. Chase N. Cashe)
6. H.F.B. (Prod. Chase N. Cashe & Tha Bizness)
7. Beastin' F. A$AP Rocky (Prod. Hink Aaron)
8. Chill (Prod. Chase N. Cashe)
9. Ransom Note (Prod. araabMUZIK)
10. D.A.M.N. (Prod. Chase N. Cashe)
11. Star 97 F. Lolah Brown (Prod. Mark Christian)
12. I Don't Play (Prod. Hidden Faces)
13. 365 (Prod. Chase N. Cashe)
14. O.M.W. (Prod. Chase N. Cashe)
15. Kill Your Self (Prod. Mark Christian)
|- 'The Wolverine' Will Not Be A Prequel||Watch: 'A Good Day To Die Hard' International Trailer Debuts|