Want to attend a rollerskating party hosted by Tobacco? In possible the strangest Kickstarter campaign we’ve ever seen, the man behind Black Moth Super Rainbow makes a few promises for fans who want to fund the psychedelic hip-hop outfit’s latest album, Cobra Juicy, out this fall. Here are a few of the possible perks for helping fund BMSR’s music:
- A wearable copy of Cobra Juicy—it’s a grotesque latex mask with a pre-loaded USB attached as a tooth
- A vinyl copy with a ‘lenticular cover’ that changes colors
- The opportunity to be in a BMSR video wearing the wearable album mask
- Lifetime guestlist privileges (get into any BMSR or Tobacco show for life) or a lifetime merch subscription
- A “haunted getaway” in Pittsburgh
- The aforementioned rollerskating party
That last reward will set you back a cool ten grand, but hey, it might actually be worth it. Check out Black Moth Super Rainbow’s Kickstarter page, donate to the cause, and make sure to watch the video, starrin Eric Wareheim from Tim & Eric’s Awesome Show, Great Job.