A quick list of things The Flaming Lips have been doing instead of putting out a new record this year:
· Putting music on the inside of a human skull.
· Esoterically collaborating with Neon Indian.
· Abusing all things “gummy.”
· Tweeting pictures of Wayne Coyne’s naked wife.
· Releasing marathon-long songs, recently culminating in a 24-hour joint.
Well, now you can add a severely acid-damaged cover of the Beatles’ already-pretty-damaged “I Am The Walrus” to that list. The video below includes Wayne Coyne squeezing his voice through a ridiculously narrow vocoder, and a man I believe to be Steven Drozd shaking a maraca with a tarp over his head and looking like he’s about three hits too deep in a K-hole. Watch it if you dare! [AHiaS]
|Whole Sick & Tomb Crew - "I Go Sick"||Soulja Boy 'Gold On Deck' (Mixtape)|