I learned a number of things from this performance of “Sex Therapy” by Robin Thicke at the Soul Train Awards this weekend:
1. Soul Train still exists as an entity, and they give out awards, apparently.
2. Robin Thicke has a really high voice.
3. Chaka Khan is as unimpressed with this jam as everyone in the audience.
4. “I’ll get you wet” should never be sung in falsetto, because it is kind of creepy.
5. “I’ll get you wet” should not be immediately followed by a corny grin, because it is very creepy.
6. Robin Thicke is Alan Thicke’s son.
Robin Thicke’s Sex Therapy is due out on Dec. 15.