We first heard “It’s Alright” last June as Weekend was gearing up for the release of their sophomore LP, Jinx (Slumberland). Now eight months past, the Brooklyn via Bay Area trio debuts a new visual sequence for the dark-wavey nonchalant track. A prequel to “Rosaries” video, you can see “It’s Alright” playing on a cracked iPhone in the opening. Unlike the ominous aura of “Rosaries”, “It’s Alright” is a memory capsule of carefree summer days.
Weekend is currently in the midst of a nationwide tour; check dates below.
- TOUR DATES:
- 3/25 Portland, OR – Mississippi Studios (tix: http://goo.gl/rrMsRe)
- 3/26 Vancouver, BC – Media Club
- 3/27 Seattle, WA – Barboza (tix: http://goo.gl/mdrZNE)
- 3/29 Spokane, WA – The Bartlett (tix: http://thebartlettspokane.com/?p=837)
- 4/1 Denver, CO – Larimer Lounge (tix: http://goo.gl/1TyNRj)
- 4/3 Minneapolis, MN – 7th St. Entry (tix: http://goo.gl/kqqquP)
- 4/4 Iowa City, IA – Mission Creek Festival (tix: http://goo.gl/k7nB6U)
- 4/6 Columbus, OH – Double Happiness (tix: http://goo.gl/PhxQ4l)