Boy Friend is the project of former Sleep ∞ Over members Christa Palazzolo and Sarah Brown, who’s just recently released their debut LP, Egyptian Wrinkle. Prefix has this premiere of the video for the album’s title track; the dreamy clip places its esoteric visuals over the track’s morose, spaceous sound, all wrapped up in an appropriate, psychedelic, 90s home videos pastiche.
Egyptian Wrinkle is out available now on Hell, Yes!
Next month the duo is set to hit the road with Young Prisms. Tour dates are below.
- 03.01 Minneapolis, MN: 7th Street Entry
- 03.03 Columbus, OH: Cafe Bourbon Street
- 03.04 Washington, DC: DC9
- 03.05 Brooklyn, NY: Glasslands
- 03.06 Philadelphia, PA: Kung Fu Necktie
- 03.07 Allston, MA: Great Scott
- 03.08 Portsmouth, NH: The Red Door
- 03.09 Montreal, QC: Le Cagebi
- 03.10 Toronto, ON: Drake Hotel
- 03.11 Detroit, MI: Paperhouse
- 03.12 Lexington, NY: Cosmic Charlie’s
- 03.13 Austin, TX: Swan Dive (Official SXSW Showcase)