4 years, 1 month ago

damn. u don't like arcade fire?

best rock band on the planet.

by EStan
386 Posts
Feelings are boring kissing is awesome
3 years, 10 months ago
4 years, 1 month ago
Arcade Fire? Aren't they a band only indie blogger pitchforker hipsterers like?
by Dipseth
1689 Posts
Free Prefix
2 years, 4 months ago
4 years, 1 month ago

LeBron staying classy, dunking on kids. This is like the time Arcade Fire set an actual arcade on fire and just laughed as all the kids burned in flames.

http://www.docksquadsports.com/2010/08/lebron-james-hits-new-low-now-hes.html

1:50 mark - LeBron steals the ball from a little kid, dribbles past a couple kids, goes the length of the court and throws down a dunk.
2:33 mark - grabs a rebound off a kid's missed layup, and misses the put back dunk, almost crushes the kid as he throws him to the floor.
2:40 mark - steals a kid's pass again, dribbles full court, throws it off the backboard over this little kid and dunk's his own alley oop right over the poor kid.
3:30 mark - he turns the ball over on a behind the back pass that went to nobody, led to an easy fast break layup, didn't even get back on D.
4:32 mark - LeBron tries to go baseline but he dribbles it off his leg, out of bounds, another dumb turnover.
6:15 mark - LeBron gets burnt by some dude in short shorts
7:30 mark - kids beat LeBron down the court and gets the easy layup over LeBron's attempted come-from-behind block.
7:37 mark - LeBron banks in a 3 off the glass but didn't call it. His opponent calls him out on it.
8:41 mark - LeBron gets stuffed by some scrub on an attempted fade away pull up J from 18 feet.
8:48 mark - LeBron dribbles around, kills some grass, then throws up a near airball, just grazing the bottom of the backboard.

by Daba
18083 Posts
Ready to get things pooping
3 years, 5 months ago
4 years, 1 month ago
by Daba
18083 Posts
3 years, 5 months ago
4 years, 1 month ago
by B/|nGerKat
3758 Posts
I've seen FOOTAGE
2 years, 4 months ago
4 years, 1 month ago

NBA opening night (TV)

Heat vs Celtics

Lakers vs Rockets

X-MAS

Lakers vs Heat

Bulls vs Knicks

Celtics vs Magic

(two other games)

by Dipseth
1689 Posts
Free Prefix
2 years, 4 months ago
4 years, 1 month ago
by Al
4433 Posts
4 years, 1 month ago
by Daba
18083 Posts
3 years, 5 months ago
4 years, 1 month ago
by Daba
18083 Posts
3 years, 5 months ago
4 years, 1 month ago

Ramadan means no water during workouts for Husain Abdullah

...And starting on Aug. 11, the beginning of the Islamic month of Ramadan, Minnesota Vikings safety Husain Abdullah(notes) will be going through these practices without the benefit of water. Or food. Or any other kind of hydration.

During Ramadan, observing Muslims like Abdullah will fast for 30 days; eating or drinking nothing while the sun is out. Food and drink are permitted after dark and before sunrise, but during the day, there's nada -- not a...
by Daba
18083 Posts
3 years, 5 months ago
4 years, 1 month ago

Fedor is Iron Mike's favorite MMA fighter.

by Daba
18083 Posts
3 years, 5 months ago
4 years, 1 month ago

How long were you out of prison before you actually felt free?

Never. Not till now, really. This is the freest I ever felt in my life. And I'm still not free. But it's an awesome feeling. I got no money. I'm not a glamour guy anymore. I got friends who've got money, so it looks like I've got money, but I don't. All the money I had, forget it. I never had anything, never had a stitch on me that felt like freedom. But to have somebody by your side, win, lose, or draw. My wife's lived with me in places I wouldn't take a shit in. I wouldn't be a prostitute in some of the places my wife and I have slept.

http://ben.casnocha.com/2010/08/the-wisdom-of-mike-tyson.html

by Daba
18083 Posts
3 years, 5 months ago
4 years, 1 month ago
by Daba
18083 Posts
3 years, 5 months ago
4 years, 1 month ago

oh man.