Yo doooods, Kobe still da best

(4 posts)
by Dipseth
1689 Posts
Free Prefix
2 years, 3 months ago
4 years, 8 months ago

I like how the Bucks announcer shouts "Miss It!" Mamba can't be stopped, just like DipSeth in the PFFL.
by Al
4433 Posts
4 years, 8 months ago

With a busted finger too.

by h0gy
1736 Posts
4 years, 8 months ago
lulz @ "Miss it".. Excluding Artest the Lakers are a bunch of salty taints, Kobe is king taint of salt mountain. that was gross, I'm sorry.
by Daba
18083 Posts
Ready to get things pooping
3 years, 4 months ago
4 years, 8 months ago

I heard it was the worst officiated crap of the year though. In OT I read Kobe traveled and got away with an offensive fouls. Eff da Fakers. 

Anyone else see this game? Even though the Bucks didn't help themselves with missed free throws down the stretch they most definitely got jobbed with that 3 point play by Kobe. Kobe drives in, travels, charges into Bogut and makes the shot. The refs hesistate, Kobe yells at them, they call a blocking foul and count the basket. The Bucks had this in the bag but I'll give Kobe credit for making that last cold blooded shot with 5 seconds left.

that was a stupid call, the ref that called the foul didnt know what to call, until they talked, and knew it was a superstar so when the refs are in doubt benefit the superstar  

Post a Reply

Please login to post a reply.

Find us on Facebook

Latest Comments

Recommended