Jaimee Grubbs - Another One of Tiger's Women?

(11 posts)
by Daba
18083 Posts
Ready to get things pooping
3 years, 5 months ago
4 years, 9 months ago

Cripes Tiger. Now a contestant from Tool Academy???

The woman, Jaimee Grubbs, claims she met Tiger in Las Vegas in April, 2007. The woman -- a cocktail waitress who was 21 at the time -- began what she says was a long-running affair with Tiger.

According to Us Weekly, Grubbs has more than 300 text messages from Tiger -- who married Elin Nordegren in 2004.

The magazine, which comes out tomorrow, claims Grubbs had 20 sexual encounters with Tiger. Us Weekly

by Daba
18083 Posts
3 years, 5 months ago
4 years, 9 months ago
by andross
2939 Posts
I saw the Watch the Throne tour, and it was like seeing the moon landing.
2 years, 9 months ago
4 years, 9 months ago
I don't get this at all. Dude has prime trim at home, and he runs around for some hood rats. I'd hit him with a golf club too.
by brandon
300 Posts
4 years, 9 months ago

Ugh.

by Daba
18083 Posts
3 years, 5 months ago
4 years, 9 months ago
half the girls in vegas look like her.
by brandon
300 Posts
4 years, 9 months ago
She's not even attractive trashy. And she's obviously malicious -- she saved 300 text messages, after all. TW is an idiot.
by Daba
18083 Posts
3 years, 5 months ago
4 years, 9 months ago

Ambien sex...

Just as we were prepared to shut the door on the first (hopefully of many!) annual Skank Week, new rumors have surfaced about the so-far-denied affair between Rachel Uchitel and Tiger Woods. From Radar: "Uchitel told friends that she and Tiger liked to have sex while taking the drug Ambien. Uchitel told one pal, 'You know you have crazier sex on Ambien — you get into that Ambien haze. We have crazy Ambien sex.'" Readers: Is that a thing? We've witnessed people in an Ambien haze, certainly. But

by Daba
18083 Posts
3 years, 5 months ago
4 years, 9 months ago
by andross
2939 Posts
I saw the Watch the Throne tour, and it was like seeing the moon landing.
2 years, 9 months ago
4 years, 9 months ago

Sorry Tiger. Shouldn't have crushed that bottle during your swing.

Also, I got asked by someone if that story from yesterday was real, and it totally is. No joke. I pissed off Tiger Woods in real life. My cousin spent the entire day trying to get him to talk to him, and at one point Tiger gave him the stink eye too. It was incredible. Also, watching golf is so dumb. You walk 300 yards, watch a dude swing, walk 150 yards, watch a dude putt, and then continue.

by Daba
18083 Posts
3 years, 5 months ago
4 years, 9 months ago
Andross ruined Tiger Woods career!!!! That story was bomb.
by brandon
300 Posts
4 years, 9 months ago
Hilarity.

Post a Reply

Please login to post a reply.

Find us on Facebook

Latest Comments

Recommended