Prefix Fantasy Basketball

(415 posts)
by Daba
18083 Posts
Ready to get things pooping
3 years, 5 months ago
4 years, 11 months ago
i think one of my friends i grew up with is joining now.
by Dipseth
1689 Posts
Free Prefix
2 years, 4 months ago
4 years, 11 months ago
kewl
by mburr
169 Posts
hates when Jamie Foxx impersonates Ray Charles.
4 years, 6 months ago
4 years, 11 months ago
I'll delete the dummy team when he signs up.
by mburr
169 Posts
4 years, 6 months ago
4 years, 11 months ago
I am calling Andross out right now. He needs to join the basketball league. Nobody hates the NBA more than me, but I am willing to play in the spirit of good fellowship. Come on Worf!
by andross
2939 Posts
I saw the Watch the Throne tour, and it was like seeing the moon landing.
2 years, 9 months ago
4 years, 11 months ago
I already waste too much time of my life to worrying about the damn fantasy football league. If I were to join this, I'd have no time to write Klingon raps.
by mburr
169 Posts
4 years, 6 months ago
4 years, 11 months ago
I have the responsibility of educating young minds, I run forty miles a week, make sure my wife is not neglected, and I make my daily contribution to the glory that is Prefix. If I can manage that, you can do b-ball. Don't make me beg. Beating the rest of the Yahoos wouldn't be the same. 
by andross
2939 Posts
2 years, 9 months ago
4 years, 11 months ago

I have the responsibilty of watching TV, eating frozen pizza, sleeping 12 hours a day, cashiering at a superstore, hanging out on the prefix, and dropping 3 deuces a day. Also, I have never, ever actually watched an NBA game in my entire life. Seriously. And I've only watched one entire basketball game in my life, and it was 3 years ago when Wisconsin got far and I was in Madison for St. Patrick's Day. I wouldn't even know who to pick. The only players I know are Lebron, Kobe, and all the players on NBA Jam. Is Horace Grant still playing? How about Stacey Augmon? I never even played basketball as a kid.

Sorry to let you down dawg, but it's a no-go for me.

by mburr
169 Posts
4 years, 6 months ago
4 years, 11 months ago
Please. I tried to put George Mikan on the top of my list. If you're not playing, you have to say you're scared of me, not that you hate basketball. That's what auto-rank is for...
by Al
4433 Posts
4 years, 11 months ago
im not sure the NBA season is going to live up to the entertainment thats goin on right now.   /\
by andross
2939 Posts
2 years, 9 months ago
4 years, 11 months ago
I am scared of you burr. You're apparently a teacher, and you run 40 miles a week. I haven't even driven that much this week.
by mburr
169 Posts
4 years, 6 months ago
4 years, 11 months ago
Possibly, Andross, you're a better man than I, in that you won't bow to peer pressure.
by Al
4433 Posts
4 years, 11 months ago

Time the fuck out!
I got a illegal defense on the wack MC ....Number four, you can't be doin that shit
Hold on God!  peace God, hold on! hold on!

by Al
4433 Posts
4 years, 11 months ago

SOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLL... IN THE HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE.

SOoOuUuUuUUUUUUUULLLLLLL... IN THE HOOoOoOoOoOOOOOOOOLE

by andross
2939 Posts
2 years, 9 months ago
4 years, 11 months ago

Dude, Burr is totes a teacher. He just tried to get all reverse psychological on me. Nice try burr

by h0gy
1736 Posts
4 years, 11 months ago

Once the prefix association draft is complete, I will be in 8 different pools concurrently (4 hockey, 2 basketball and 2 football), and I didnt have much time on my hands in the first place...

you gots the time for the basketball / football combo andross... Avery Johnson is da best..

Post a Reply

Please login to post a reply.

Find us on Facebook

Latest Comments

Recommended