The NHL thread

(251 posts)
by andross
2939 Posts
I saw the Watch the Throne tour, and it was like seeing the moon landing.
2 years, 11 months ago
4 years, 8 months ago

Team Canada? Judging by that picture, it's more like Team Male Pattern Baldness. Am I right fellas?

by EStan
386 Posts
Feelings are boring kissing is awesome
3 years, 11 months ago
4 years, 8 months ago
This July I'm bringing my skis to Toronto.
by Al
4433 Posts
4 years, 8 months ago

/\ good call,  you'll need them to escape the inuit cannibal gangs that roam the streets. 

Those fuckers are quick. And they do NOT play around.

I will not be offering you sanctuary from these gangs due to your earlier comments. You and Brian Rafalski can both get your still beating hearts eaten by Inalquat the Horrible.

And me and h0gy will high 5 eachother while its happening.

by Bob
1407 Posts
Back?
3 years, 6 months ago
4 years, 8 months ago
Ahahah. Toronto.
by h0gy
1736 Posts
4 years, 8 months ago

I'm building a delorean with a flux capacitor to go back in time and put curling brooms into the hands of ryan miller and bryan rafalski... at least then they'll only be fucking with us in an unimportant (pseudo)sport... If it doesn't work then Inalquat is the next best option...

also, andross those hair lines are at worst average recession level for hockey players; too much time rocking a helmet to maintain alan thicknesse

by Dipseth
1689 Posts
Free Prefix
2 years, 5 months ago
4 years, 8 months ago

I love Canada Al...They're national anthem is the best, Leslie Feist has a nice butt and Bret Hart is the greatest wrestler ever. Actually, I normally root against the US in everything, but something about that smug Canuck National Hockey team rubs me the wrong way. So go America!!!

Brian Rafalski #1

by Al
4433 Posts
4 years, 8 months ago

SCREW YOU GUYS.. Im going to Vancouver.

See you in a couple o weeks, Im outta this mofo!

by Bob
1407 Posts
Back?
3 years, 6 months ago
4 years, 8 months ago
I hope you're going to watch Martin dismantle everyone.
by Daba
18083 Posts
Ready to get things pooping
3 years, 6 months ago
4 years, 8 months ago

Whatcha y'all know about my homie Richard Park???

by Bob
1407 Posts
Back?
3 years, 6 months ago
4 years, 8 months ago
Yes.
by andross
2939 Posts
I saw the Watch the Throne tour, and it was like seeing the moon landing.
2 years, 11 months ago
4 years, 8 months ago
Is he your brother/cousin/dad/husband? 
by Daba
18083 Posts
Ready to get things pooping
3 years, 6 months ago
4 years, 8 months ago

I know he's Korean so he's probably like my cousin or something. I have a lot of cousins.

I hope you like hockey and Kevin Smith as much as Kevin Smith does. The two-seat filmmaker announced to NHL.com that he's working on adapting the Warren Zevon/Mitch Albom song Hit Somebody (hear it above!) into a feature film.

The song focuses on a hockey-playing Canadian farm boy who, after being signed to the NHL as a hard-hitting fighter, really just wants to score a goal. Seann William Scott, who just worked with Smith on the thing with the commercials where Tracy Morgan keeps doing movie impressions, has confirmed he'll be playing that part.

Also up for Scott? Stiffler! Yes, the actor who's been spending his entire career

http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2010/02/kevin_smith_stiffler_making_th.php

by Bob
1407 Posts
Back?
3 years, 6 months ago
4 years, 8 months ago
I love hockey! I love Kevin Smith! I don't know if I'll love the two together.
by h0gy
1736 Posts
4 years, 8 months ago

cosign; and I don't know if I can bring myself to see another piece of shit with stiffler in it, even if it is a hockey movie...

that being said, Canada is going to dominate the German squad tonight,,, I hope Thomas Greilinger shits his pants cause he cut too much weight for the tournament.

by Dipseth
1689 Posts
Free Prefix
2 years, 5 months ago
4 years, 8 months ago
maybe we're cousins daba

Post a Reply

Please login to post a reply.

Find us on Facebook

Latest Comments

Recommended