The NHL thread

(251 posts)
by andross
2939 Posts
I saw the Watch the Throne tour, and it was like seeing the moon landing.
2 years, 11 months ago
5 years ago
Red Wings baby.
by Al
4433 Posts
5 years ago

LEAFS STILL STINK!

But the redwings are also winless so Andross cant say anything... DONT SAY ANYTHING Andross.  

by Al
4433 Posts
5 years ago
How bout that Ovechkin-Semin-Backstrom line... theyre a ton of fun to watch.
by andross
2939 Posts
2 years, 11 months ago
5 years ago
Yeah. The Red Wings pick was total fan ish. I actually think this is the Capitals year. That line is totally ridic. I'm betting Ovie will have more than 100 points, and Semin and Backs will each hit around 85-90. They're probably the best line in the league at this point.
by h0gy
1736 Posts
5 years ago

Best line offensively for sure,, playing with ridic confidence right now as well... Plus Varlamov is playing well, so at this point I think the Capitals could make a run to the final..

however, I am going to call Chicago to do what Pitt did last season and take it.

The leafs will be in the playoff hunt Al, have faith (although no recent experience is supporting it)...

by Al
4433 Posts
5 years ago

hahaha.. Fuckin leafs man.

Theyre like that horrible girlfreind that you want to beleive in, but constantly break your heart.  And despite it all, I wil always hold a candle of faith, no matter how small.

I just want party time in the city again... nothing better than pouring out into the streets after a Leafs playoff victory. Mofos everywhere celebrating like we just won a war or something.

by andross
2939 Posts
2 years, 11 months ago
5 years ago
The only war you cats have ever won is the war on Maple trees. Seriously, you bleed those mothers alive.
by Al
4433 Posts
5 years ago
SHUT IT ANDROSS!
by andross
2939 Posts
2 years, 11 months ago
5 years ago

Oh yeah, you cats also killed half of the world's rubber making it into hockey pucks too. So congrats on that, I suppose.

by Daba
18083 Posts
Ready to get things pooping
3 years, 6 months ago
5 years ago
I'm declaring myself a Red Wings fan!!!! go Federov!!!!
by h0gy
1736 Posts
5 years ago

rubber well spent as evidenced by the depth of our hockey talent... and don't front like you don't appreciate the syrup...

This city was for sure more ridiculous than Times Square after VJ day: when the leafs last won a playoff series (which I think was Ottawa like 6 ywears ago or something) and when Canada won in 2002... I'll be fucking pleased if either one occurs again in 2010..

by andross
2939 Posts
2 years, 11 months ago
5 years ago
Federov isn't on the Wings any more. It's more like "Go Ville Leino."
by Daba
18083 Posts
Ready to get things pooping
3 years, 6 months ago
5 years ago

Is Federov's rookie card worth anything? His card and Lindros' were the prizes of my hockey card collection.

I read the Red Wings are 5:1 favorites to win it all this year. That's my team boyeeee!!!!

by Al
4433 Posts
5 years ago

/\ you da worst Daba.

nix that, the Leafs are the worst.... you the 2nd worst daba... da #2.

by Dipseth
1689 Posts
Free Prefix
2 years, 5 months ago
5 years ago

Post a Reply

Please login to post a reply.

Find us on Facebook

Latest Comments

Recommended