Prefix Fantasy Football

(230 posts)
by Dipseth
1689 Posts
Free Prefix
2 years, 2 months ago
4 years, 8 months ago

you should pick up a lineman who's playing this week besides Mario Williams. I want to defeat your whack ass squad with a full lineup.

DipSeth #1

by Dipseth
1689 Posts
Free Prefix
2 years, 2 months ago
4 years, 8 months ago

you should pick up a lineman who's playing this week besides Mario Williams. I want to defeat your wack ass squad with a full lineup.

DipSeth #1

by Daba
18083 Posts
Ready to get things pooping
3 years, 3 months ago
4 years, 8 months ago

yer team da doo dooo Dipseths!!!

BK Dabas 197.25

DipSeths No Dangers 140.02

This is without me having a guy on Defense and without my Defense and Ray Lewis' numbers up yet. BK Dabas #1.

by EStan
386 Posts
Feelings are boring kissing is awesome
3 years, 8 months ago
4 years, 8 months ago
Man, I had the wrong Packers CB playing this week.
by Daba
18083 Posts
3 years, 3 months ago
4 years, 8 months ago
BK Dabas are on a roll. Pillystyles are dead after tonight!
by Daba
18083 Posts
3 years, 3 months ago
4 years, 8 months ago
Sports Videos, News, Blogs
by Daba
18083 Posts
3 years, 3 months ago
4 years, 8 months ago

Yo Jessica Simpson, you better stay away from Miles Austin. He's one of my only decent receivers. I seen what you did to Romo's game.

by Dipseth
1689 Posts
Free Prefix
2 years, 2 months ago
4 years, 8 months ago

<-------------------Regular Season Champs!

On another note, pretty much every team 2-9 is still eligible for the playoffs in our league. You suckas have fun while I bask in bye week glory.

by Daba
18083 Posts
3 years, 3 months ago
4 years, 8 months ago
I've won five in a row including an absolute destruction of the Dipseth Doodoo Heads a few weeks ago.
by h0gy
1736 Posts
4 years, 8 months ago

It was a long hard slog, but I'm back in the .500 club, got the other managers thinking like this guy:

by Daba
18083 Posts
3 years, 3 months ago
4 years, 7 months ago

Chris Johnson is what Da BK Dabas are about!!!

In hindsight, the whole “cars for yards” campaign might have been a little ambitious. Then again, ambition has never been one of Chris Johnson’s weaknesses.

And that’s probably a good thing, considering the five names the Tennessee Titans running back is chasing: Eric Dickerson, O.J. Simpson, Barry Sanders, Terrell Davis and Jamal Lewis(notes). Those are the only five players to break the 2,000-yard rushing barrier in the NFL. If Johnson, who leads the league with 1,396 rushing yards, continues on his current pace of 126.9 yards per game, he’ll break the 2,000 yard mark in Week 17. Oh, and he’ll also owe all of his offensive linemen a new car.

That’s the pledge Johnson made last month, when he promised a nondescript set of wheels for each of his linemen if he can burst his way into rarified air. But while some of his linemen are likely thinking big – Mercedes, BMW, Lexus, perhaps even Bentley territory – Johnson’s gift-giving will likely have a cap.

“Probably some Hondas or something like that,” a smiling Johnson told

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=cr-inconvenienttruths120209&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

by Dipseth
1689 Posts
Free Prefix
2 years, 2 months ago
4 years, 7 months ago
The playoffs are set. Daba and DipSeth get first round byes. Filthier than thou's vs. pillystyle and The Zeroes vs. Pocket Mice 4 in the Wild Card round! Too bad Andross, came within 23 points of the final spot. Punch Schoenrock in the face to feel better.
by Dipseth
1689 Posts
Free Prefix
2 years, 2 months ago
4 years, 7 months ago
^^^ Damn, Daba won 6 in a row. I'll still smoke his team if we meet in the Final
by EStan
386 Posts
Feelings are boring kissing is awesome
3 years, 8 months ago
4 years, 7 months ago
Dang, my team went full Jets-style collapse.
by andross
2939 Posts
I saw the Watch the Throne tour, and it was like seeing the moon landing.
2 years, 7 months ago
4 years, 7 months ago
I shall kick schoenrock in the gonads.

Post a Reply

Please login to post a reply.

Find us on Facebook

Latest Comments

Recommended