Yo Dipseth

(13 posts)
by Al
4433 Posts
2 years, 8 months ago

As the resident self hating Asian... and also a Net fan living in Knick land, I'd like to hear your thoughts on Linsanity. 

Usually you take a jerky stance on things of this nature, what say you?

by Daba
18083 Posts
Ready to get things pooping
3 years, 6 months ago
2 years, 8 months ago
TTT for an answer!
by Dipseth
1689 Posts
Free Prefix
2 years, 5 months ago
2 years, 8 months ago

yo eff that dude for real. he is da worst!!!!!! a fluke. a flash in the wok! 

in all seriousness, i'd probably be rooting for him hard if he didn't play for the shitterbockers.  I remember when he gave Uconn buckets in college.  That being said, he hasn’t really played against a quality team or opponent and with the injuries, what else could he do but chuck? He’s basically like when Nate Rob would just score in bunches, same kind of offensive anomaly. His defense is turrible too.

btw.

by Al
4433 Posts
2 years, 8 months ago

hahaha... yes!

Im happy for the guy, but Im getting sick of hearing 'linsanity' talked about by everyone everywhere, all the time. 

by Al
4433 Posts
2 years, 8 months ago

Some ad agency changed their name as a tribute to him. It's getting out of hand.

by Dipseth
1689 Posts
Free Prefix
2 years, 5 months ago
2 years, 8 months ago
just imagine hearing about ten-fold in new york. daba's already got his linsanity shirt! it replaces his Lana Del Rey Lan-sanity baby tee
by Daba
18083 Posts
3 years, 6 months ago
2 years, 8 months ago

christ dipseth. yer comparing Lin to Nate "Blackhole" Robinson? Granted Nate could score in bunches and played with emotion but he's not a guy that looked to pass. His defense is definitely a weaker area of his game but he gets a lot of steals with his quickness. 

anyways, Lin is the real deal. he'll have some bad games but he's pretty much a rookie and ballin out of control even with those turnovers. sick line against the Mavs...

28 points / 14 assists / 5 steals / 8 turnovers / 4 rebounds / 45 minutes

by Daba
18083 Posts
3 years, 6 months ago
2 years, 8 months ago

by Dipseth
1689 Posts
Free Prefix
2 years, 5 months ago
2 years, 8 months ago

you's a fool daba

skweezy skeaks da truth

by Al
4433 Posts
2 years, 8 months ago
/\ fukin lol 
by Al
4433 Posts
2 years, 8 months ago

I lol'd

by Daba
18083 Posts
3 years, 6 months ago
2 years, 8 months ago
man i haven't seen skweezy in a minute. nice one dipseth
by Dipseth
1689 Posts
Free Prefix
2 years, 5 months ago
2 years, 8 months ago

i'll admit, this won me over a bit. Or maybe it's just a ploy for the ultimate backstab to get at Kim K. 

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/7598652/new-york-knicks-jeremy-lin-stood-new-jersey-nets-kris-humphries

Post a Reply

Please login to post a reply.

Find us on Facebook

Latest Comments

Recommended