Michael Jordan on Cover of NBA 2K11

(44 posts)
by Daba
18083 Posts
Ready to get things pooping
3 years, 4 months ago
3 years, 11 months ago
i ain't duckin dipseths. if anyone is ducking it's dipseth just like his idol duckweather avoids pacman.
by Dipseth
1689 Posts
Free Prefix
2 years, 3 months ago
3 years, 11 months ago

at first I had no idea what you were talking about. so i googled duckweather and came up with a wiki entry for Johnny Jupiter. Then I thought you were talking about the Pac-Man game and maybe one of the ghost's names was duckweather. Now I realize you're talking about that ducksauce, wonton eating, dumpling rolling, dog-chewing Al look-alike. good one Dabas.

by Al
4433 Posts
3 years, 11 months ago
by Daba
18083 Posts
3 years, 4 months ago
3 years, 11 months ago

Team and player ratings out!

The Heat, who added Chris Bosh and LeBron James to Dwyane Wade, average to an 82.2 rating across their starting lineup. So do the Lakers. L.A.'s Kobe Bryant and Miami's James and Wade are the three highest-rated players in the game, all at 97. Five other players are rated 90 or better.

http://kotaku.com/5646437/nba-2k11s-player-ratings-bring-the-heat

by Dipseth
1689 Posts
Free Prefix
2 years, 3 months ago
3 years, 11 months ago
yo that partty was so coooooooooool. common performed and sweated a lot. the game looks teh ghey though bcuz MJ is in it. He sucks balls. Kobe da best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
by Al
4433 Posts
3 years, 11 months ago

NBA Elite Demo...  3minute mark. 

by B/|nGerKat
3758 Posts
I've seen FOOTAGE
2 years, 3 months ago
3 years, 11 months ago
Hmmm...i'm glad I went with NBA2K.
by Daba
18083 Posts
3 years, 4 months ago
3 years, 11 months ago

NBA Elite 11 is delayed too. Didn't look that awesome based off that Youtube video. And Bynum standing there at half court is funny at the 3 minute mark

Just one week before it was scheduled to hit shelves, EA Sports on Monday indefinitely delayed NBA Elite 11 for the Xbox 360 and PS3, indicating that quality concerns raised by the demo's dismal showing necessitated the postponement.

Rumors spread quickly when several major retailers either dropped or changed the game's release date to 2011. EA Sports President Peter Moore confirmed the delay moments ago on his official blog.

"Unfortunately, NBA Elite 11 is not yet ready and we have made a decision to delay next month's launch," Moore said, without specifying a new release date. "The decision to delay NBA ELITE was hard because the game has great promise. But ultimately we feel this is the right thing to do. We've been making steady progress on basketball for the past few years and it's going to take extra time to make the game."

http://kotaku.com/5649371/nba-elite-11-delayed-nba-jam-to-ship-separately-by-holidays

by B/|nGerKat
3758 Posts
I've seen FOOTAGE
2 years, 3 months ago
3 years, 10 months ago

It's a good thing I decided to play the demo for NBA2K.

I did not like the feel or the look of the game.

I'm not buying it.

by Daba
18083 Posts
3 years, 4 months ago
3 years, 10 months ago

in that kotaku article they go on to say how ppl said the demo for elite sucked. that's prolly why the game's delayed.

by B/|nGerKat
3758 Posts
I've seen FOOTAGE
2 years, 3 months ago
3 years, 10 months ago

I played both and I wasn't impressed with either.

Elite is AWFUL. I hated the controls. 

I just didn't care for NBA2K either.

I dunno, i'm sticking with 2K10. I still love this game.

I'd rather not shell out $60 for a game based off a gimmick (like Jordan).

This stinks. I was really excited to buy this fucker too.

by Daba
18083 Posts
3 years, 4 months ago
3 years, 10 months ago
whoa. the gameplay changed in 2K11??
by B/|nGerKat
3758 Posts
I've seen FOOTAGE
2 years, 3 months ago
3 years, 10 months ago

I just didn't like the look of 2K.

It looked a little too much like an arcade game to me.

by Daba
18083 Posts
3 years, 4 months ago
3 years, 10 months ago

hrm. nba elite is coming for the iphone this month. but if the console version sucks i have the feeling it'll be crap for the iphone.

http://kotaku.com/5658461/nba-elite-11-coming-this-month-+-for-iphone-4

Post a Reply

Please login to post a reply.

Find us on Facebook

Latest Comments

Recommended