by Daba
18083 Posts
Ready to get things pooping
3 years, 4 months ago
5 years, 2 months ago

#6: Tyson

DIRECTOR: James Toback

STARS: Mike Tyson

PLOT: Tyson talks about his wild life experiences, from first-round knockouts and fortune to ear-biting and face tats, as each memorable moment is revisited in archival footage and photographs.

THE COMPLEX CO-SIGN: Iron Mike is the only person who knows what the hell is going on inside his head. You may still not fully understand even after he speaks on it, but it’s without a doubt his most convincing knockout in years.

http://www.complex.com/blogs/2009/06/19/complexs-best-of-2009-so-far-the-top-10-movies/

by andross
2939 Posts
I saw the Watch the Throne tour, and it was like seeing the moon landing.
2 years, 9 months ago
5 years, 2 months ago
I've only seen Adventureland and Star Trek on the list. I saw Year One this weekend. It was aight. Michael Cera pees all over his own face at one point, and it was hilarious.
by Daba
18083 Posts
Ready to get things pooping
3 years, 4 months ago
5 years, 2 months ago

Sadly, I've only seen I Love You Man. It was okay, but nothing special.

by h0gy
1736 Posts
5 years, 2 months ago
Taken and Star Trek are both wicked.. Up was cool despite the fact that I was several cohorts above the second oldest person in that theatre that didnt bring their kids...
by andross
2939 Posts
2 years, 9 months ago
5 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, I really want to see Up, but I'm sure I'd feel kind of pervy going to see that by myself.
by h0gy
1736 Posts
5 years, 2 months ago
yeah I went with my sister,,, still got too much pride to see flicks solo
by andross
2939 Posts
2 years, 9 months ago
5 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, I used to hate going to flicks by myself, but then I wrote movie reviews for my college paper, and I'd cut class and go see a 10 a.m. showing of shit at a huge theater a half hour from my house. I saw Michael Clayton, There Will Be Blood, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, and Be Kind Rewind with only one other person in the theater who was also alone. I've found that I have such low patience for when the theater is crowded now.
by h0gy
1736 Posts
5 years, 2 months ago

Good point, I had to watch the Hangover in the front row a couple weeks back and I would've def enjoyed a lack of crowd that night...

On an unrelated note but in reference to your comment, how sick is there will be blood?? I watched it again like two weeks ago and re-realized how amazing Greenwood's score was..

by andross
2939 Posts
2 years, 9 months ago
5 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, that's defs in my top 5 movies. I saw it in the theaters three times.
by alexandria
5 Posts
is a neat girl.
5 years, 4 months ago
5 years, 2 months ago
You should go see Up anyway, andross. I saw it at like 7 pm and there were only 4 or 5 kids in the theater. I think Pixar alienated a lot of their toddler audience with Wall-E.
by andross
2939 Posts
2 years, 9 months ago
5 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, I'm thinking of going at an early showing this weekend to cut down on the potential perceived perv factor. I figure if I go later at night, parents might think I'm up to no good.
by obamausa8
2 Posts
5 years, 2 months ago

Thanks everyone for your support, you're the best!!

[url=http://pret-auto.org][color=#FFFFFF][u]pret auto[/u][/color][/url]

by B/|nGerKat
3758 Posts
I've seen FOOTAGE
2 years, 3 months ago
5 years, 2 months ago
Obama, shouldn't you be busy saving the econ?

Post a Reply

Please login to post a reply.

Find us on Facebook

Latest Comments

Recommended