DABA = Dating A Banker Anonymous

(7 posts)
by lala
82 Posts
likes pizza in the morning. BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS!
6 years, 3 months ago
5 years, 10 months ago

I thought DABA stood for "Dave Ain't Banking Anymore." But apparently, he's a blog for hot gold diggers.

Are you or someone you love dating a banker? If so, we are here to support you through these difficult times. Dating A Banker Anonymous (DABA) is a safe place where women can come together – free from the scrutiny of feminists– and share their tearful tales of how the mortgage meltdown has affected their relationships. DABA Girls was started by two best friends whose relationships tanked with the economy. Not knowing what else to do, we did what frustrated but articulate girls have done since the beginning of time - we started a blog. So if your monthly Bergdorf’s allowance has been halved and bottle service has all but disappeared from your life, lighten your heart with laughter and email your stories to dabagirls@gmail.com. Warning all stories sent will be infused with our own special brand of DABA Girl humor.

Like, not even joking...http://dabagirls.wordpress.com

by lala
82 Posts
likes pizza in the morning. BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS!
6 years, 3 months ago
5 years, 10 months ago

um....SO GOOD!!!!!!!!

Overnight, he went from unavailable to downright clingy.  He wants to have dinner every night.  By dinner I mean staying in and cooking as Megu is no longer in the budget.  AND, FYI DABA girls – chopping vegetables along side your man in a hot New York sized kitchen is NOTHING like the sexy kitchen scene between Mickey Rourke and Kim Basinger in Nine and a Half Weeks.  Seriously.  It sucks.  Anyhow, he suggested I meet his parents over the holidays and he keeps commenting that half Asian babies are by far the cutest.  My take on his 180: having no steady source of income for the foreseeable future, he realized that his chances of securing another fashion industry type girl are pretty much zilch and so he is cleaving to me as the last vestige of his former high rolling lifestyle.

by rachel juarez-carr
148 Posts
www.countessian.com
1 year, 10 months ago
5 years, 10 months ago
I have become instantly obsessed with the DABAgirls.
by pill
737 Posts
prefixing
2 years, 5 months ago
5 years, 10 months ago
so this is daba's strange world?  HAHA
by chris
78 Posts
Stabby McStab Stab
6 years ago
5 years, 10 months ago
:( i just saw this.