Michael Ian Black banned from Facebook

(3 posts)
by Daba
18083 Posts
Ready to get things pooping
3 years, 8 months ago
5 years, 12 months ago

Black isn't sure why Facebook disabled his account, but he's mad as hell:

How am I supposed to maintain my vast terrorist network without this social networking site?

While it’s true that I never poke, nor poke back, I think I’ve been a loyal and true Facebook friend. I always accept friendship requests, right up to the bullshit 5,000 friend limit. Facebook, is it my fault that more than 5,000 people want to feel my love? No, it is not. It is the fault of my genetically superior brain and startling good looks. If you’re going to start discriminating against gorgeous geniuses, then I don’t even know what.

How am I supposed to receive invitations to events to which I have no interest in attending? How am I supposed to keep up with what various high school students I have never met are doing? How am I supposed to install and then uninstall various applications because they are annoying? Facebook, don’t you realize that these activities take up most of my waking hours?

http://valleywag.com/5113732/i-love-the-80s-star-banned-from-facebook

by jimallen
4 Posts
5 years, 12 months ago
Might have something to do with him spamming everyone within a 50 mile radius with invites to his shows, like he does on MySpace
by EStan
386 Posts
Feelings are boring kissing is awesome
4 years, 1 month ago
5 years, 12 months ago
Facebook has a weird policy on this, and it still hasn't clearly demarcated the line between profile page and fan page (should there be a difference at all)? When we get these kind of controversies settled we'll find the difference between a facebook friend and a real friend.

Post a Reply

Please login to post a reply.

Find us on Facebook

Latest Comments

Recommended