Melissa Dennison - arrested for drunk driving at same crash location

(12 posts)
by Daba
18083 Posts
Ready to get things pooping
3 years, 3 months ago
6 years, 2 months ago

Cripes.

...For the second time in five months, a 23-year-old California woman has been arrested after she allegedly crashed her car while driving under the influence at the exact same spot north of Lake Tahoe.

And to top it off, Truckee Police say that in both cases, her blood alcohol content was more than three times the legal limit.

...They say she was extremely intoxicated and had trouble standing or walking. Her blood alcohol level initially was measured at .346. The legal limit is .08.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5h4NxkCxSbiwHFE2T0f5SPHsPIXxQD90PRU7O0 

by Mike
1193 Posts
loves prefix
5 years, 2 months ago
6 years, 2 months ago
lock'er up!
by Daba
18083 Posts
3 years, 3 months ago
6 years, 2 months ago
Maybe bonus time for it being at the same place twice.
by Trackrabbit
960 Posts
Can hear a collective rumbling in America.
5 years, 7 months ago
6 years, 2 months ago

She blew a.35? That's just fucked. 

I know a kid who was arrested for DWI twice within 30 hours, and then for a third time a month later. The third time he was so intoxicated at a Wendy's drive-thru that the manager came out to tell the car in front of him not to move so they could block him in until the police arrived.  Needless to say he's serving a suspended sentence.

by Mike
1193 Posts
loves prefix
5 years, 2 months ago
6 years, 2 months ago
Well done Wendy's manager... Thats smarter than most cops.
by andross
2939 Posts
I saw the Watch the Throne tour, and it was like seeing the moon landing.
2 years, 8 months ago
6 years, 2 months ago
I know a guy who fell asleep after pulling into a gas station late at night, drunk. The person working actually thought he died in his car. He ended up getting an OWI, because the cop just found him behind the wheel drunk, and had to wake him up.  
by Mike
1193 Posts
loves prefix
5 years, 2 months ago
6 years, 2 months ago
OWI?
by Daba
18083 Posts
3 years, 3 months ago
6 years, 2 months ago
never heard of an OWI either? what's that?
by andross
2939 Posts
I saw the Watch the Throne tour, and it was like seeing the moon landing.
2 years, 8 months ago
6 years, 2 months ago

Operating while intoxicated. It must be a Wisconsin thing. It's often given for driving high on drugs, but they give them to people who are behind the wheel of any vehicle, but are not found while driving.

For instance, an uncle of mine got an OWI for crashing his Snowmobile into a someone's truck, but the cops didn't see him do it. S he got an OWI instead of a DUI.

So since the guy I know couldn't be proven to be Driving under the influence, he could be for operating a vehicle under the influence.

The whole thing is kind of contrived, but there you have it. 

by Mike
1193 Posts
loves prefix
5 years, 2 months ago
6 years, 2 months ago
Makes sense, I suppose
by ebinezer
1 Posts
5 years, 10 months ago

Not only getting arrested in my view she should be imprissioned for 10 years and sentenced for a fine amount of $2000 as per the law. I doesn't hate her but she should be done so, as to restrict other celebrities and famous personalities in the society.

ebinezer

<a href=http://www.legalx.net>california dui</a>

by mikemathew
1 Posts
5 years, 10 months ago

The police compostie drawing matches a picture of an unidentified man possibly responsible for the 1997 death of Natasha Jennings in Carson City. Is it coincidence that these 3 victims may have died in the same manner, and that the composite drawing and another picture match? The Santa Monica Police are keeping a tight lid on info so what exactly happened with Julianna is unknown. There is a blogsite where you can see for yourself http://www.noelwaters.blogsite.com I am the author of that site, never mind the political rantings of the First Judicial Court race in Carson City if it doesn't interest you.  

=========================

mikemathew

[URL=http://www.legalx.net]California DUI[/URL] 

Post a Reply

Please login to post a reply.

Find us on Facebook

Latest Comments

Recommended