Terry Richardson Accused of Being Sleazball

(4 posts)
by Daba
18083 Posts
Ready to get things pooping
3 years, 6 months ago
4 years, 7 months ago

Yesterday, Jezebel published an extensive post following up on recent allegations that Terry Richardson, the king of hipster fashion photography, takes advantage of his oft-naked young subjects. The blog culled together stories from fashion insiders and models who've worked with him, all of whom remained anonymous out of fear of Richardson's power within the industry. Ultimately, that's what makes this a big story. It's not that anyone is surprised Richardson molests his models—after all, the man has been running around with an "I molest models" mustache for years. It's that for the first time, people are speaking out about his behavior. One model told Jezebel that Richardson had coerced her into going down on him on-camera; another describes being manhandled at a Richardson shoot at a Suicide

http://ny.racked.com/archives/2010/03/19/more_stories_of_terry_richardsons_sleaziness_surface.php

by Al
4433 Posts
4 years, 7 months ago

by Daba
18083 Posts
3 years, 6 months ago
4 years, 7 months ago

oh man I spelled sleazeball wrong in the title.

by Daba
18083 Posts
3 years, 6 months ago
4 years, 6 months ago

The Journal interviewed photographer Terry Richardson, who has recently been accused of taking advantage of models on set. The Q&A isn't online, but the Cut transcribes the best parts, including this nugget: "I don't think I started having sex until I quit drinking, because when I was drinking and taking drugs, I preferred getting loaded to having sex. I was a late bloomer, because once I got sober I was like, 'Wow, sex is awesome, this is crazy,' and then it became like a drug. You become addicted, ...

http://ny.racked.com/archives/2010/04/08/terry_richardson_sex_addict.php

Post a Reply

Please login to post a reply.

Find us on Facebook

Latest Comments

Recommended