Consequence of Sound: 35 More Albums to Buy in 2010

(4 posts)
by Daba
18083 Posts
Ready to get things pooping
3 years, 6 months ago
4 years, 4 months ago

in writing a feature about 35 albums you should buy? Well, we did something similar earlier this year and it proved to be one of our most read features ever. This could mean one of two things: either every single person who is still crazy enough to buy music is a reader of Consequence of Sound or you guys are using it as a guide for what albums to put on your BitTorrent queue.Whatever the case may be, we decided to do it all over again. You see, our first “35 Albums to Buy in 2010″ only covered a fraction of 2010 and since then, plenty more quality new releases have been unveiled. So the CoS

http://consequenceofsound.net/2010/06/08/35-more-albums-to-buy-in-2010/

by MFB
110 Posts
NP: Mogwai - Young Team
4 years, 7 months ago
4 years, 4 months ago
There was very little on there that wasn't from a very name-recognizable indie artist. Seems more like a guide to music to illegally download if you want to seem like you're in the know but don't really care about music.
by Daba
18083 Posts
Ready to get things pooping
3 years, 6 months ago
4 years, 4 months ago

not to hate on another site, but the picks for the most part are something I'd expect to see in Rolling Stone.

by andross
2939 Posts
I saw the Watch the Throne tour, and it was like seeing the moon landing.
2 years, 10 months ago
4 years, 4 months ago

They really went out on a limb with that Eminem pick didn't they?

"Buy an album from an obscure rapper named Eminem? Surely you jest! I have never heard of him, and hearing about him for the first time from Consequence of Sound will not make me buy the album! Maybe I'll Mininova it, though. Rite guys?" 

Post a Reply

Please login to post a reply.

Find us on Facebook

Latest Comments

Recommended