18083 Posts
Ready to get things pooping
3 years, 7 months ago
4 years, 4 months ago
i shall be there! you goin?
by dkolitz
59 Posts
4 years, 4 months ago
Yep--just tryin' to decide between Holy Fuck and Matt+Kim. What're you thinking?
by Daba
18083 Posts
3 years, 7 months ago
4 years, 4 months ago

i think i'm going to try and get there in the early afternoon and then bounce out early.

i've seen matt & kim about 10x so i'd go with holy fuck myself.

would love to see dom, but don't think i'll get there by 1P. Hoping to see Surfer Blood and Night Marchers. Do you have my number Daniel? Definitely hit me up so we can meet up at some point. I know the cell service is pretty crappy down there though.

by dkolitz
59 Posts
4 years, 4 months ago

Definitely want to see Dom, although that would entail me leaving LI unbelievably early to get to Coney Island. Most excited to see Pains/Cymbals, even though this will somehow be the third time I've seen those two play on the same day (1x Pitchforkfest, 1x tour they did together last year). I'll e-mail you 'bout numbers.

by Daba
18083 Posts
3 years, 7 months ago
4 years, 4 months ago

who'd you end up seeing Daniel?

I Was Not A Rap Video Ho: "I was the casting director that sent this call out…. The stipulations included 'models with video girl bodies but high fashion model faces' also bothered me along with Kanye's request that the men in the scene not be 'too tall or too handsome' as not to make him look 'GAY.'"

http://www.theawl.com/2010/07/kanye-video-casting-director-one-of-the-worst-professional-experiences-ever

by dkolitz
59 Posts
4 years, 4 months ago
Nobody unexpected--Surfer Blood, Pains of Being Pure at Heart, Cymbals Eat Guitars, Matt and Kim. Another successful (and hot as fuck) Siren. How 'bout you?
by B/|nGerKat
3758 Posts
I've seen FOOTAGE
2 years, 6 months ago
4 years, 4 months ago

I'm enjoying Best Coast's release.

Fun stuff.

by h0gy
1736 Posts
4 years, 4 months ago
Agreed b/ \nger. timely release as well, that shit is going to take over from Big Boi as the soundtrack to the rest of my summer...
by Al
4433 Posts
4 years, 4 months ago

Its fun but Im kinda disapointed that it sounds like one really long track.

I was hoping for more range, but then I guess I was hoping for too much from a summer pop record.

Still love their singles though. And when I was at their set, she kept asking the score to the lakers game, and told a celtics fan he sucked... so that makes her r.0 in my books.

by Daba
18083 Posts
3 years, 7 months ago
4 years, 4 months ago
i just checked my itunes to listen to the album and realized i don't have the best coast. w.0
by B/|nGerKat
3758 Posts
I've seen FOOTAGE
2 years, 6 months ago
4 years, 4 months ago

I agree, Al.

I'm still enjoying it, however.

by andross
2939 Posts
I saw the Watch the Throne tour, and it was like seeing the moon landing.
2 years, 11 months ago
4 years, 4 months ago
I just got back from a Bear in Heaven/Twin Sister/Mountain Man show here. Bear In Heaven were awesome sauce, Twin Sister r.0X100, and Mountain Man were just okay. I also recently saw Liars (awesome) and Islands (good).  
by dkolitz
59 Posts
4 years, 4 months ago

Anybody going to the Cap'n Jazz pool party? I just started listening to them, like, two weeks ago, but I'm now actively planning my life around that show.

by Daba
18083 Posts
3 years, 7 months ago
4 years, 4 months ago

i really like the bear in heaven record but acb said they sucked live but that was a year ago and acb doesn't know crap. i can see mountain man being a bit dull live. i wanna see twin sister. i can see them being r.0x100.

as for cap n'jazz i'm mostly likely going to be at it. if so i'll try and link up with you at it daniel.

Post a Reply

Please login to post a reply.

Find us on Facebook

Latest Comments

Recommended