3 years, 2 months ago
4 years, 7 months ago

^ That's a good one.

by EStan
386 Posts
Feelings are boring kissing is awesome
3 years, 11 months ago
4 years, 7 months ago

Marnie Stern, "Transformer" (67 plays on my new comp).

Not including the umpteen YouTube views of the music video:

by mattycakes
394 Posts
4 years, 7 months ago
the most played song on my last.fm is "Wow" by Kylie Minogue
by mrblackw
48 Posts
4 years, 7 months ago
"Distortions" by Clinic, 45 plays. I was unhealthily obsessed with that song for a while, so most of those plays were probably within a two-week period. I don't listen to music on my laptop that often--the next most played is "I'm In Love With a Girl" by Big Star, with 26 plays.
by Andrew_Martin
196 Posts
Writin' for my life 'cause I'm scared of a day job.
4 years, 5 months ago
4 years, 7 months ago

My iTunes was reset recently - like last fall or something - but this track would still be #1 by a long shot...

The Foreign Exchange - "Take Off the Blues" at 54 plays. My Last.FM says I've played the track like 130 times or something crazy, though. #2 is the Flying Lotus remix of Weezy's "I Feel Like Dying."

Also, just to explain the Foreign Exchange thing. Even though I love love LOVE that damn album, I also played the hell out of it to get through a pretty bad break-up in early 2009..hence me playing a R&B/soul record named Leave It All Behind a million times, ha.

by CraigJenkins
194 Posts
twitter.com/CraigSJ
3 years, 2 months ago
4 years, 7 months ago
Imagine if FlyLo and Tigallo did an album together ::nerdgasm::
by EStan
386 Posts
Feelings are boring kissing is awesome
3 years, 11 months ago
4 years, 7 months ago
On last.fm I also have an abnormally large plays of Supergrass' "Caught By the Fuzz," which is interesting because I don't smoke pot. But I do love generational gaps. And the movie Hot Fuzz. God do I love Hot Fuzz.
by Andrew_Martin
196 Posts
Writin' for my life 'cause I'm scared of a day job.
4 years, 5 months ago
4 years, 7 months ago
A FlyLo/Tigallo record would likely make my brain explode.
by oceanRain
29 Posts
4 years, 7 months ago

The Chosen Few by Destroyer. Almost Crimes by BSS. Glass Conversation by the Ponys.

by MFB
110 Posts
NP: Mogwai - Young Team
4 years, 7 months ago
4 years, 7 months ago
Animal Collective - "The Purple Bottle" 46 plays according to Last.fm. This is a holdover from my Amsterdam days when Feels just came out and I was iTunes-dependent.
by ivanmitchell
8 Posts
4 years, 7 months ago
"Sincerely, Jane" by Janelle Monae
by mburr
169 Posts
hates when Jamie Foxx impersonates Ray Charles.
4 years, 7 months ago
4 years, 7 months ago
"Snoopy Vs. The Red Baron" by the Staggers
by andross
2939 Posts
I saw the Watch the Throne tour, and it was like seeing the moon landing.
2 years, 10 months ago
4 years, 7 months ago
I tend to keep my music on my iTunes/pod svelte because I've crashed a computer and two iPods with a lot of music, and I got so sick of having to re-up them. I keep about 15-20 albums only, or about 1 gig. With that said, 19 plays for "Lover of Mine" by Beach House. Followed by a new track off that new High Places album. That shit is fire, y'all. 
by h0gy
1736 Posts
4 years, 7 months ago

Is that your fave off teen dream andross? I ask because my most played Beach House track cycles between Lover of Mine and Walk Through the Park; though i realize its tough to pick one on such a tight album, based on frequency my pick is between those two...

Post a Reply

Please login to post a reply.

Find us on Facebook

Latest Comments

Recommended