The gay secret society that runs the music industry!!

(31 posts)
by newmark2009
7 Posts
5 years, 6 months ago
The music and the film business is controlled by an Elite circle of Moguls who work behind the scenes of politics and business, in secret, to create a New World Order where they themselves are the rulers and dictators. It’s a World Order where you and I are only slaves in a society. They are the ones who own the Media and decide what news you are supposed to hear, and what news you are NOT supposed to hear. They strive to keep people in the dark to be able to control them. However, you CAN'T control someone who is spiritually aware. The top Secret Society on Earth is called the Cult of the Illuminati. They are at the top of the Pyramid, controlling all the other Secret Societies below them. Big Record Companies are bought by the Illuminati. 
The "deal makers, cigar-chomping old-school record executives. They are full of arrogance, clearly self-serving self-righteousness. This is the greatest musical conspiracy theory of all time. The capital in the music industry is usually supplied by record companies who are willing to front money for artist development, recordings and promotion. They hope that these artists would eventually hit it big. The record companies would reap the benefits of the extremely exploitative contracts artists are required to sign if they wanted to have that shot. It is capital-with-strings-attached -- and those strings are usually wrapped around the artist's neck. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are the intellectual prostitutes.
The record labels are fading away and most of theses Moguls are GAY!!! 99.9%
by newmark2009
7 Posts
5 years, 6 months ago
I wrote a book about the industry..  "Dancing With The Devil"... how Puff burned the Bad Boys of Hip-Hop.. got to the website and read the first chapter FREE... let me know what you think
by newmark2009
7 Posts
5 years, 6 months ago
www.markcurrybook.com
by andross
2939 Posts
I saw the Watch the Throne tour, and it was like seeing the moon landing.
3 years ago
5 years, 6 months ago
Who cares?
by theSchoenrock
452 Posts
Our tumblr is the greatest tumblr of all time!!!
4 years, 6 months ago
5 years, 6 months ago
Tokio Hotel > Mark Curry
by newmark2009
7 Posts
5 years, 6 months ago
those that come into the thread to read it care... of all threads there are to read.. why stop in this one to say who cares?.. the world cares.... at the rate things are going if you have kids.. you should care because music is a very influential.. 
by B/|nGerKat
3758 Posts
I've seen FOOTAGE
2 years, 7 months ago
5 years, 6 months ago
I hope your family dies.
by andross
2939 Posts
I saw the Watch the Throne tour, and it was like seeing the moon landing.
3 years ago
5 years, 6 months ago
How would gays running the music business affect anyone?
by B/|nGerKat
3758 Posts
I've seen FOOTAGE
2 years, 7 months ago
5 years, 6 months ago

I think newmark is afraid of teh gays.

He is also is gay.

He hates himself.

Werid stuff.

by mattycakes
394 Posts
5 years, 6 months ago

mark curry?

OMFG IT'S MR. COOPER. MR. COOPER WHY DID YOU ABANDON ME, U USED TO BE MY CAPTAIN. TELL ME, DID YOU EVER BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF MICHELLE FOR MAKING FUN OF YOU FOR FALLING, OR FUCK HOLLY ROBINSON PEETE? PLZ TELL ME REALLY NEED TO KNOW.

i no u hate the gays, but i'm a phag for u mr. cooper.

by Daba
18083 Posts
Ready to get things pooping
3 years, 8 months ago
5 years, 6 months ago
how'd i miss this thread before
by Daba
18083 Posts
Ready to get things pooping
3 years, 8 months ago
5 years, 6 months ago
how'd i miss this thread before
by newmark2009
7 Posts
5 years, 6 months ago
Banger, you should watch the things you say online.. "I hop your family dies".. we all got to die one day... the thing is being alive and dead... meaning stupidity keeps you where your at... I dont have a problem with gay people.. its about who controls the industry and how they control it to pollute the minds of the youth.. sorry if you took it the wrong way.. you might be a cool gay guy.. 
by h0gy
1736 Posts
5 years, 6 months ago
whats this douche even talking about?
by mattycakes
394 Posts
5 years, 6 months ago
Mr. Cooper just teach me to play basketball so fly like you do.

Post a Reply

Please login to post a reply.

Find us on Facebook

Latest Comments

Recommended