by Daba
18083 Posts
Ready to get things pooping
3 years, 7 months ago
5 years, 3 months ago

Release Date:

October 16, 2009

http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/newyorkiloveyou/

In the city that never sleeps, love is always on the mind. Those passions come to life in NEW YORK, I LOVE YOU – a collaboration of storytelling from some of today’s most imaginative filmmakers and featuring an all-star cast. Together they create a kaleidoscope of the spontaneous, surprising, electrifying human connections that pump the city’s heartbeat. Sexy, funny, haunting and revealing encounters unfold beneath the Manhattan skyline. From Tribeca to Central Park to Brooklyn the story weaves a tale of love as diverse as the very fabric of New York itself.

View more
  • Genre:Drama, Romance
  • Director:Jian Wen, Mira Nair, Shunji Iwai, Yvan Attal, Brett Ratner, Allen Hughes, Shekhar Kapur
  • Cast:Bradley Cooper, Justin Bartha, Andy Garcia, Hayden Christensen, Rachel Bilson, Natalie Portman, Irrfan Khan

Song in the trailer:

"1901" by Phoenix

by monaco
64 Posts
5 years, 3 months ago
YES.
by Daba
18083 Posts
Ready to get things pooping
3 years, 7 months ago
5 years, 3 months ago
I want to see this, but I didn't think this trailer made it look all that good.
by Dipseth
1689 Posts
Free Prefix
2 years, 6 months ago
5 years, 3 months ago
the other trailer from months back (Which I cant seem to find now) that had Feist in the background (and I think Regina Spektor if i'm not mistaken) made me more interested in seeing it. Still probably will though.
by pill
737 Posts
prefixing
2 years, 4 months ago
5 years, 3 months ago
I have a feeling it's going to be about cool things that happen in New York, but not to me.  And it's probably got nothin on the Daba Diaries movie!

Post a Reply

Please login to post a reply.

Find us on Facebook

Latest Comments

Recommended