Buffy?you will not disappointing!

(1 post)
by nicyling
2 Posts
3 years, 6 months ago

The quality of Buffy is at a level normally seen only in movies, and that directors, producers and actors have been able to produce this week after week speaks volumes about their abilities. This is a great DVD collection! I highly recommend this show. The first three seasons are some of the funniest TV I've ever seen, the Spike growth/change story arc over seasons 4-7 is one of the most interesting and compelling personal stories told on television. The show goes through some impressive character development lines, etc. Amazon's pricing practices, however, add some insane drama of their own. 
It comes with an episode guide booklet that helps you choose your favorite episodes to watch. I was not happy with the DVD extras, but I think Buffy fans would love it. I had no problem with the quality of the DVD because they all played very well. Are held firmly in your case, I prefer to be loose and can scratch moves. I like the open top box as well. It’s nice to have the complete series in a system. I do not think I could see a show like this I thought it was just for teenagers, that my son has a season of the library and I was hooked. Now both enjoy this series.Buy the DVD, Fox is not is not disappointed . No wonder that television is a desert with stupid decisions like this.

…………………………

Buffy DVD 1-7

Post a Reply

Please login to post a reply.

Find us on Facebook

Latest Comments

Recommended